1. THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
When you use the pages on the ZAPPZI website, information is automatically recorded that identifies, for each page accessed:
• the IP (Internet Protocol) address of the machine which has accessed it;
• your top-level domain name (for example .com, .gov, .uk etc.);
• the address of your server;
• the date and time of your visit to the site;
• the pages accessed and documents downloaded;
• the previous website visited; and
• the type of browser and operating system you have used.
We might also embed a piece of code into some pages of ZAPPZI website. This gives us statistical website usage information about:
• the pages visited;
• duration of page view,
• location previous to visiting the ZAPPZI website; and
• the navigation habits of the user
• Name, and contact information, such as email address, phone number, mobile telephone number, physical address, and (depending on the service used) sometimes financial information, such as bank account numbers;
• transactional information based on your activities on the sites and other information you provide to receive or provide payment;
• personal information you provide to us through correspondence, chats, or shared by you from other social applications, services or website or smartphone applications;
• additional personal information we ask you to submit to authenticate yourself if we believe you are violating website policies;
• information from your interaction with our sites, services, content and advertising, including, but not limited to, device ID, device type, geo-location information, computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the sites, ad data, IP address and standard web log information.
2. HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION COLLECTED
The information collected during each visit to the ZAPPZI website pages is used to enable us to provide services to you. It is also aggregated with similar logged information and published in reports in order for ZAPPZI to identify patterns of usage of the website. This will assist us in improving this website and the services offered on it.
When you use the ZAPPZI website, we might request certain information. ZAPPZI does not share any of your personally identifiable or transactional information with any person or entity, other than as set out in this policy. No other third party receives your personally identifiable information or other transactional data except for those with whom you have transactions and share that information. The information we collect is used to improve the content of our website, used to notify consumers about updates to our website and for communications, such as customer service.
ZAPPZI reserves the right to use the details you have provided about your service for marketing and advertising purposes on social media sites.
ZAPPZI might send you a welcome email to verify your account and other transactional emails for operational purposes, such as billing, account management, or system maintenance. You might only stop those emails by terminating your account.
ZAPPZI might also send you promotions, product announcements, surveys, newsletters, developer updates, product evaluations, and event information or other marketing or commercial e-mails. You can opt out of receiving these email communications from ZAPPZI at any time by unsubscribing using the unsubscribe link within each email, updating your e-mail preferences on your ZAPPZI account or emailing us to have your contact information removed from our email list or registration database
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. The information is used to track visitor use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity. For further information about cookies visit [www.aboutcookies.org
] or [www.allaboutcookies.org
]. You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above websites tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases some of our website features may not function if you remove cookies from your browser.
5. HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We have put in place the following security procedures and technical and organisational measures to safeguard your personal information: (firewalls, browser certification technology, encryption, limited access, use of passwords etc. as appropriate).
We will use all reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal information. However, you should be aware that the use of the Internet is not entirely secure and for this reason we cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any personal information which is transferred from you or to you via the Internet.
6. ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION AND UPDATING AND CORRECTING YOUR INFORMATION
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We may charge for this service.
We want to ensure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. If any of the information that you have provided to ZAPPZI changes, for example if you change your email address, name or payment details, or if you wish to cancel your registration, please let us know the correct details by sending an email to email@example.com. You may ask us, or we may ask you, to correct information you or we think is inaccurate, and you may also ask us to remove information which is inaccurate.
7. SALE OF BUSINESS
If our business is sold or integrated with another business your details may be disclosed to our advisers and any prospective purchasers and their advisers and will be passed on to the new owners of the business.
Due to the developing nature of privacy principles for online communication, this policy might be modified or expanded in light of new developments or issues that might arise from time to time. The amended policy will be posted to our website and will operate from the time it is posted.
9. HOW TO CONTACT US
10. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES